Friday, February 4, 2011

Busy

Things have been going well since I organized my life – HA! I have not stuck to the daily schedule, although writing down everything in a visual format has really helped me stay on track. I may not have been doing everything in the order in which I wrote them down, but they do – mostly – get done. I am on top of my homework, current in my order queue, and have been able to exercise consistently. So my stress has dissipated to a more tolerable level, and now that I have all of the necessities under control I can begin to expand my work load and move forward with my goals. Yay!
A side note about business – last year around this time, business was dead. So dead that I almost quit it altogether. I was lucky if I received an order every day – it was more like one every couple of days. This year, business is steady! I feel like its June or July – it is awesome. I was prepared for the slowdown, and had planned exactly what things I wanted to expand on, new ideas I wanted to develop, etc. When it never came it was such a pleasant surprise:-) Praise the Lord! Having too much business and feeling crazy with a full schedule is way better than starving for work. I feel extremely optimistic about 2011, and I know God’s going to do some amazing things this year.
Are there any blessings in your life so far this year? Things can get crazy and depressing if you let them, and I think it’s important to find something positive in your life to help you move forward – even if it is the promise of something good in the future.
I was really inspired by a post another blogger wrote about a crazy dream list of life goals, so stay tuned real soon for more on that!

No comments:

Post a Comment